Special Blooming Arts Festival Advisory

The Health and safety of our guests and vendors is the top priority of the Blooming Arts Festival. Given the ongoing concerns about COVID-19 and the Flu season, the festival has been postponed until June 5th and 6th for the safety of our patrons and vendors.

 This is an uprecenedneted time for our community and country, and we are closely monitoring guidance from health officials, should additional steps be necessary.

We look forward to an exciting and safe outdoor family festival in June.